Design/Printing/Processing Time: 3-4 weeks
Not including delivery time. See the “Timeline & Process” tab above for more information.
Use the Custom Request Form for quantities over 300, special requests, or discounts for DIY assembly of the booklet.
- Booklet measures 3.5″ x 8.8125″ — matted onto 4″ x 9.25″ card stock (solid color of your choice)
- Professionally printed on 120 lb. uncoated card stock
- Features 4 tiered pages: cover, invitation, RSVP, Map/Hotels
- RSVP page is perforated and fits into an A1 envelope
- Booklet is full color, one-sided, hinged at the top
- Entire package fits into a #10 envelope
- Optional upgrade: Hole-punched and tied with ribbon at top
- Customized with your text, photos, and wedding colors
- Address labels and envelope printing not included, but can be purchased separately (see below)
- Postage not included
Optional! Upgrade to Printed Envelopes or Add Address Labels:
Envelope printing/addressing and wrap-around label options can be purchased as upgrades. Use the Custom Request Form to request pricing and to place an order.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR INVITATIONS:
- Choose the desired quantity and options from the drop-down menus above, place the order, and complete payment.
- Fill out the questionnaire to provide the information and wording for your invitation
- I will be in contact with you soon to confirm the order and clarify the details! A proof of the design will be ready within 3 business days.
All text is customizable and determined by you. I can provide examples and suggestions as needed.
FONTS & DESIGN STYLE
Fonts and the overall design style used are as pictured in this listing. If you’d like to explore different fonts or change other major aspects of the design, please fill out the custom request form for a quote!
PROOFS + REVISIONS
Three (3) PDF proofs are included with your order: the initial proof, plus two (2) rounds of revisions. Generally, minor typos or text changes after the third proof will not incur additional revision fees. However, major layout changes and/or excessive revision rounds may be subject to a $25 fee per proof, at the discretion of Artful Pixels.
Final approval is required before sending your order to print. Please check the proof carefully. After approval, the final is immediately sent to the printer, and any further changes will require additional fees to reprint your order.
Your order will arrive with the booklet assembled and bound. If you’ve chosen to include the ribbon embellishment, that will be assembled as well. Envelopes will not be stuffed. I do offer discounts if you would like to DIY any aspect(s) of the booklet assembly, binding, or ribbon embellishment. Please fill out the custom request form or email me for a quote.
Need to know more before placing your order? Shoot me an email! I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.