Please review the following shop policies before placing your order.
Last updated: 6/6/21
- First and foremost, customer service is very important to me! I definitely want you to have a great experience. Please let me know if you are unsatisfied for any reason so that I have the opportunity to make things right!
- While every effort has been made to provide accurate product photos, please keep in mind that colors may vary across different monitors and devices. Colors you see on your screen may not be an exact match to the printed product.
- Customer payments on this website are processed safely and securely via Stripe.
Shipping & Delivery
Unless otherwise stated, non-custom product orders and samples ship within 1-2 business days plus additional delivery time. Please see the item’s description to verify its current processing time.
Custom orders require substantial processing time for design and production and will sometimes vary depending on current workload. Please see the item’s description for more specific information and estimated processing times.
The standard shipping method is via USPS First Class Mail, and is included free for USA orders of $50 and up. Estimated delivery time is 2-6 business days. Since it is the responsibility of the courier to adhere to their estimated delivery times, I cannot guarantee delivery on a certain date. Please understand the risk of last-minute orders for a holiday or event—the last thing I want is for your order to arrive late! It is always best to allow extra time for delivery whenever possible.
Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations
Returns are accepted for non-custom orders when requested within 14 days of delivery, and the items are returned in new and unused condition. Please contact me to request a return and I will provide instructions via email. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Once the return is approved and the item is received back in new/unused condition, a refund of the purchase price will be applied to the original method of payment.
Samples are not eligible for returns or refunds. If your sample arrives damaged, please contact me as soon as possible and I will send a replacement!
Refunds and returns are not accepted for custom stationery orders. If an error is visible on custom printed stationery that was also visible on the final approved proof, the customer is responsible for the reprinting and shipping costs in fixing the error(s). This includes reprinting requests due to colors that do not match what is seen on your screen. I am happy to work with you to resolve everything as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. If you find an error on your printed stationery that was not on the approved proof(s), I will fix the error and reprint (if necessary) at no additional cost to you.
For non-custom orders, cancellations are accepted when your request is received by email within 4 hours of purchase.
For custom order cancellations, postponements, and rescheduling, please see the Custom Orders section below for full policy details.
- I definitely want you to be happy with both the design I create for you and the finished prints! Please let me know if you are unsatisfied for any reason and I will work with you to come up with a solution.
- Most custom stationery orders require a minimum print quantity and/or a minimum design fee.
- I am not responsible for order delays due to a lack of client communication or feedback. The actual timeline is dependent on how quickly you give me content and respond to questions or proofs. I will keep you updated on your ship date as we go!
- For orders involving multiple parties (bride & groom, wedding planner, family, etc), the customer who placed the order will be the primary point of contact unless otherwise arranged at the beginning of the project.
- Colors may vary across different monitors and devices. What you see on your screen may not match the final prints. If specific color matching is a concern, please let me know! I can send color samples, suggest alternative printing methods or explore other options to achieve what you’re looking for.
Customer payments on this website and via invoice are processed safely and securely via Stripe. Payment is required before any design work begins.
A two-part payment schedule is available for custom stationery orders. A non-refundable retainer fee equal to 50% of the estimated cost is due upon placing your order, which reserves your spot on my design/production schedule. The remaining balance is due before printing begins. This two-part payment option is not available directly on my website; please either contact me or use the Custom Request Form to request your booking and I will email you a cost proposal, design agreement, and invoice. Invoices are payable online and processed securely via Stripe.
Custom Orders: Proofing + Revisions
Proofs are provided via email in PDF format. Unless otherwise stated in the order description, three (3) proofs are included: one (1) initial proof of the design with your custom content, plus two (2) rounds of revisions.
Revisions that are requested after proof #3 are subject to a $25 revision fee per proof. Exceptions are sometimes provided on a case-by-case basis (i.e.: for very minor typos or mistakes due to my own error), as long as the proof has not been approved for printing.
Revisions requested after the proof has been approved for printing will require additional fees to reprint your stationery. Please contact me as soon as possible if you see an error on the approved proof or the final printed stationery so that we can resolve it as quickly as possible.
Custom Orders: Approval
Approval of the proof and the final quantity of your order is required before printing can begin. An approval form will be provided for your e-signature. Before approving the proof, please check and double-check that everything is perfect! I always do my best to fix obvious errors when I see them, but it is ultimately your responsibility to make sure all information (including spelling and grammar) is correct before approving the proof for printing.
Once approved, the final design is immediately sent to the printer and goes into production. This is to meet your scheduled shipping date and get your order to you as soon as possible! Requesting edits after approval will require additional fees to reprint your order. Adjusting to a higher quantity at this stage will require a new print order, with a higher per-print cost than if you ordered them all at once. Lowering the quantity is not possible after approval of the proof.
Custom Orders: Timeline/Schedule
- When all content is due from you
- When to expect the first proof (usually within 3 business days of receiving all content)
- Time for reviewing the proof and making revisions
- When the proof must be approved for printing (printing can take 1-2 weeks depending on the order)
- When your order will ship, based on the above dates (at least 1 week before event/need-by date)
Please review specific production time estimates in the order description before placing your custom order.
For USA orders, a minimum delivery allowance of one week before your event/need-by date is required to utilize standard shipping. This means that if you are late in placing your order, providing content or revisions, or approving the proof for printing, additional fees for express overnight shipping and/or rush printing will apply if the resulting ship date will be less than one week from your need-by date. This is to help ensure you receive your stationery in time for your event!
The schedule consists of project deadlines only. It’s always best to allow more time — so if you are ready with your content ahead of schedule, your order can be designed, printed and shipped ahead of schedule as well!
International orders require more time for delivery and the suggested schedule will be discussed during the quoting process.
EXPRESS SHIPPING + RUSH PRINTING
Express overnight shipping via FedEx and rush printing options are available for additional fees. Rates are determined by the quantity ordered and delivery zip code. Please contact me for a quote specific to your needs.
Custom Orders: Cancellations, Postponements, Rescheduling
Refunds and returns are not accepted for custom stationery. If you need to cancel your order for any reason please notify me immediately.
For custom orders placed in advance utilizing a two-part payment schedule, the non-refundable retainer fee will be forfeited upon cancellation. This is due to the time reserved for your project in my schedule—which was necessary to guarantee your date in advance—in addition to the services I provided in relation to your order. Once your final proof has been approved for printing, cancellations are not accepted under any circumstances and you will be responsible for the full cost of the order.
For custom orders placed on this website and paid in full:
- If you are requesting cancellation and have NOT approved the proof for printing:
A cancellation fee equal to 50% of your order total will apply and be retained from your original payment. This fee is for the time reserved in my schedule, plus services I provided in relation to your order. The remaining 50% will be refunded to your original method of payment.
- If you have approved the proof for printing:
Production has begun on your order and cancellations are not accepted. You are responsible for the full cost of the order.
POSTPONEMENT & RESCHEDULING
Depending on circumstances and availability, postponement is an alternative to cancellation. In cases of postponement, I would apply all payment(s) received to your new date and schedule. Stated shop policies for revision fees and/or reprinting fees would still apply and would be invoiced as necessary. Please contact me as soon as possible if you need to reschedule and we will determine the options available for your situation.